follow me please








Followers

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Overwhelmed...

Hello fashionistas,
It's finally October ! Time rock our fuzzy sweaters and drink hot chocolate. Although,I'm more of a coffee person ...I've waiting for this month to come for a more than a year as I'm starting my foundation course while still on highschool and you have no idea how important this is to me.
Plus, I'm about to start an online fashion course in a day ! I'm a fireball ! I actually have energy to do things (that's really rare of me).I'm so negative all the time ,so I want to make the best of this month in every possible way ! Wish me luck to my very first start ...



























*and as my life is about to change for good ,I needed a new hairstyle for it.


Have an awesome month and don't forget to smile ~


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment