follow me please








Followers

Monday 23 May 2016

It's Youtube time...

Hey guys ,
It's Anna here and I'm in the proud position to announce you that my very first video on YouTube is up :)
We've decided with my bestfriend to start this channel to share with you our ideas, fashion statements , and our perception of the world .
And maybe an attempt to comedy (I said maybe!)
Our purpose for this channel is to stay connected as friends as school is over, share our passion and ideas and have the most positive influence that we can .
Our videos will be uploaded every Monday-Wednesday-Friday.
Our first video is called "the bestfriend tag" and its a part of the friendship week .
We would really appreciate if you could check out our channel and leave us feedback for our future content .

 
 
XOXO
 two weirdos who want to be Youtubers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment