follow me please








Followers

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Not depressed not sad but definetely black...

Hello fashionistas,
Back to black…
It is (officially) time to say goodbye to the lovely Summer as in a few days from now I’m going back to black …It’s my favourite time of the year ! Back to school ! Who I’m I kidding? I’m just going to waste 7 hours of my life 5 days a week for another 9 months … I’m in the second year of highschool and still cannot accept that summer ends someday and hell is just around the corner!

About my outfit
Anyway, I’m starting to get really negative (trust me ,when I start is downfall) but I’m really fed up with all this “back to school” feedback I get daily…So the purpose of this post is not to share my hate  but an outfit that goes perfectly with my mood ; Black and White my theme for this look …I’ve actually worn black white outfits before but this a little different as I wanted it to be a little grunge-alternative…
The dress I’m wearing is actually a gift from a very close family friend and I like it so much and I think it works the best with high socks /dark lipstick and other stuff I love…Also the flower ring and bracelet is a special gift ;)
The boots are my ultimate favourite black cut-outs from topshop  ,I can even admit that they are my favourite pair of shoes …
Semi high socks-bershka


Winter my love?
From the introduction you may think I HATE winter but in reality that’s not the case.
 I freaking love hot chocolate and wearing hot fuzzy sweaters but sometimes I don’t even have time to appreciate the weather while drinking that god damn chocolate and you may find it hard to believe but it makes me so very sad L That is something I’m really looking forward to fix this year ; yes, I need time for books and sleep ,finally a few hours every week just for me with nothing else to care about; for example on a Friday night …






Inspiration
I’m really obsessed with the Neighbourhood for a while ,(sweater weather,afraid,female robbery,let it go are some of their most popular songs ) and If you are a fan then you definitely know that their appearances are strictly in black and white … I want to go to their concert so bad but as far as I know they haven’t announced their tour for 2015 yet. So being in love with their music  and having a celebrity "crush" on Jesse Rutherford(lead singer) I really wanted something I’ve never done before ! Furthermore,I love their style in clothes is just so interesting and unique and  so I’m I if we add up a little weird as well…



I’m not alone
If you keep up with my lookbook then you’ve definitely seen me  referring to a really close friend of mine ; Amalia because most of the times I want a new look to share with you she is the person I call to help me and she’s always patient with me telling her to take this and that blah blah …So I freaking love her so I needed to say that for one more time …

Of course she is not the only person you’ve helped me the past year but I think we can really work out together as we are both crazy artists …


twitter ;@annamariapapast


What do you think?

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment