follow me please








Followers

Thursday 30 January 2014

Black is such a happy color or back to black

I can't express with words how much I love the color black .Do you have nothing to wear? Are you planning to go to a party ? Just a typical day ? Black it's always there for you to ''help'' you as
It can never make you look ridiculous though and it's always classy.
So this post is about my you- can -call -it obsession with black...








Cheap and chic total black outfits 
If you want to stand out choose you favourite black item whether it's a bag or a pair of heels or a simple top mix it with gold accessories and your ready ! 
You can find the prices for the following set on my polyvore account.





Dress it up 
If you love little black dress as I do then check this set out ! Everything is under 50$ and I have chosen 5 different style of mini dresses in order to suit to any style or body type. 
Tip:If you're naturally curvy go for a dress with a nice definition on the waist  as it will highlight your best parts.

For prices and store's adressed click here 




































                         Get the look                                  



jacket forever21: $39
dress H&M: $40
boots newlook: $40
crossbody bag:body central  $19
bib necklace:warehouse.uk $32
total=$172,28 =127euro




Blackout
Also I decided to make a collection with the best black and white photod ...None of these pictures belongs to me .If any of the following content belongs to you please inform me and I soon as possible I will delete it . 
















Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment