follow me please








Followers

Monday 31 March 2014

Blogitorial -April

                                                                              spring summer closet tips :
 We may be at the beginning of another fashion season and ready to wear out warm-days outfits but the new trends for fall-winter 2014-2015 are up and seeking for our attention .
How I’m supposed to choose the right kind of shorts and shoes for spring when I’m automatically put in the mood of looking for the best coat for winter? Don’t you feel that this rush for the future trends is disturbing your spring mood?
More often than not , however magazines sacrifice the needs of the readers in order to be fashion forward ….
I mean when I open a magazine I want to see ideas that will inspire me and articles that will make me think in a different way, not just swallow pages with expensive brads advertising their products .I want shop things that I will wear immediately not just “investment pieces” hanging useless in my closet.                              ...... too cool for school
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   














Anna

FOLLOW ME ! @annamariapapast on twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment