follow me please








Followers

Tuesday 25 March 2014

My favorite illustrations until today

Hello! Today I'm excited to share with you the work I've done since the middle of July .I preferred to choose this period because in July I got my present gift which was 17 copic markers ; If you've ever been interested in illustration I'm sure that you have heard of them .They are amazing and they let express myself even more with color.I decided to make this post mostly for personal reasons and to check how my talent have grown in the last 8 months. All pictures belongs to me and they are painted with markers/pencil ,editing with the help of picmonkey.com . I edited them so you can have a better understanding of the colours 'cause I have no idea how to use a scanner (shame on me ).


Why do I draw?
Because I've been doing this all my life and with the help of the Internet someday I was fortunate enough to understand what I want from my life and how to use my skills in something productive.
What do I mean? That when I was in 8th grade I used to play fashion games all the time (mostly stardoll) and I know this may sounds hilarious but it really help me find myself and that's why today I know what I want to study (fashion designing).
I didn't used to believe that I'm actually talented enough to draw illustrations since last December when  a teacher from school taught us how to draw a figure ...I fell in love with the procession ,searched it on the net and here I'm now sharing with you my illustrations.










Please let me know what you think of them but please don't be rude and If have something to suggest; I love feedback !

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment