follow me please








Followers

Saturday 15 February 2014

Dealing with dissapointment

Hello ! How was your valentines day? Did you do something special?
 Or you are dissapointed just me ?
Mine was much of a mess .I didn't expect flowers or any of those things but it  was a rather horrible  experience as well .Anyway you know how it is when you expect nothing to happen but then you're still very sad after all? Because I don't want to be misserable and a drama queen but I have to deal with a lot of things of my age which  sounds completely dramatic and pathetic as
Im too young to be dissapointed. But Im tired .Im kind of fed up of being under pressure for everything .I just need to take some time to relax and stop thinking and thinking and stess myself out ...I think everyone around me  is a little confused too because they say that these years are the happiest days of our lives but Im just looking forward to the future because I think it's going to be better and  the problen I always end up feeling awful as I never find time to actually have fun ...
From times to times I feel trapped in this routine like what's the point is all of these?
But I will keep going 'cause Im always try to see the bright side and I know that everything is going to be fine in the end ...
At least my awful day was an  amazing one  for my best friend ...That's life ;let's see what's going to happen next 'cause Im pretty excited ...


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment